Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day!

I worked 86 hours in two weeks so I finished my altered vintage suitcase finally! Then about the middle of last week I got the idea to set up a small display at work to see if I could sell a few of my jewelry pieces.
Well needless to say It was a huge success! Thank You to all my tenants who support my work ! You know who you are! It really makes me feel humbled as I an still getting use to the idea of calling myself a polymer clay mixed media artist.
When I think of artist I think of Donna Kato, who by the way is my reason for loving polymer clay today. And Karen  Klew Lewis , Lori Anderson, just to name a few. Because there are hundred's of artist out there I so admire.
But here is what I made this week because of my love of polymer clay.
Happy Mother's Day Mom I love and miss you, Happy Mother's Day to my dear mother-n-law you are loved and missed so much and to all the wonderful females in my life and to all o f the woman out there in blogger land may you all have a wonderful, relaxing day wither it is spent with your loved ones or holding yourself up in your studio and doing the things we love to do rejoice in all your crazy female antic's and be proud this is your day !

No comments:

Post a Comment