Monday, May 20, 2013

Counting Our Blessing's

I don't have anything pretty to show you tonight , I don't have the latest news on craft glue's or pictures of cute kittens and butterfly's. What I do have to share tonight is my blessings and how grateful I am for what I have and the people in my life.
Isn't that what it's really about ? The people in Moore , Oklahoma are thinking the same things right now  too I'm sure  and a whole lot more. Tonight before I close my eyes and drift off to sleep I'm going to ask God to watch over all the people back east right now . And I am going to pray that they get the help they need in time. I'm not going to ask for anything for myself  I am going to ask God to protect them all back there and that everyone in the USA reaches out to all those back east who don't have a place to lay their heads and help those who need help right now. In Jesus ,name I pray , Amen and God Bless to All !

No comments:

Post a Comment