Sunday, April 21, 2013

Altered Vintage Suitcase

I know it's been a little bit since I've blogged but life gets in the way and I had a couple of projects I was involved with but I had to show this little beauty! I picked it up in an antique shop where I live for $1.00 ! I am going to post the after picture of what I did to it tomorrow. I tried to post last night but Blogger was having a fit and I was unable to post , or save  NOTHING ! I was so aggravated that I gave up . So I am hoping this goes well today !  I will tell you that I used Tim Holts Vagabond with his Tattered Flowers Die and some hand-made resin pieces that were suppose to be earrings ! I turned them into charms.
My sweet hubby gave me the idea! How cool is that !? Ok! so look for the new pic's tomorrow I still have a lot to learn about taking pictures and this blogging stuff is still very new to me but I'll get there!
Have a great week-end and make something !!

No comments:

Post a Comment