Friday, April 19, 2013


Well about 2 months ago I mentioned a vintage suitcase I had found at our local antique store . This is the before and I am going to post the after tomorrow. I completely altered this suitcase and I think it's way cool !
I was planning on using it to display my jewelry when I attended 1st Friday's and it turned out better then I expected! I can't wait to show you the after pictures. I used my Vagabond, by Tim Holtz and used his Tattered Flowers Die ,that's all I am going to say about that ,you're going to have to wait until tomorrow!

I know it's been a little bit since I've posted and I have really wanted to but life got in the way! I really need to make a stronger commitment to creating every day, but alas, I have a full time job and the house has to get clean right??

Anyways, I am really going to buckle down and fly right! Besides, I still have so much more to learn about blogging ! It's really so much fun !!

No comments:

Post a Comment