Thursday, February 14, 2013

Digital Camera !

I have got to find my digital camera ! We moved back in September so things are still a bit unorganized, so I wasn't surprised by my lack of clarity of the pics I took last night. It did help me learn from my mistake's as this is a brand new journey for me ,one I never thought I would ever start, so I am not measured by failures but by how many attempts it took me to achieve my goal's.I was held back by my own voice and  now that I am free , HERE I am !!
Growth, is my word for 2013 there were a lot of personal things going on in my life in 2012 and I wanted to grow in my personal space and with my art.And I finally feel I am headed in the right direction! But for today I am on the hunt for my camera!! Enjoy your day !

No comments:

Post a Comment