Sunday, January 25, 2015

Alpha Stamp's Winner !!

 So it get's even better !! On January 8th , Leslie from Alpha Stamp's notified me that I had won The Star -Crossed Lovers package they were giving away!.
If you love pretty scrapbook paper like I do and enjoy making beautiful paper art work like I do then you must get over to the Alpha Stamps website and sign up for the blog too! The website has everything you need to create beautiful paper art, they also have some amazing artists that will show you tutorials on many of the projects. best of all they carry Graphic 45 scrapbook paper which is the very best on the market as far as I am concern. Here is what my studio looks like right now as I am working on a Valentine project for my daughter, and it looks like a bomb went off in my studio! So please bear with me this is not for the faint of heart ! Beware! What you are about to see may be contagious!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment